Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The return of the Mac

I'm back online. My houseguests (my folks) have returned home.
It was a great visit as I always love spending time with my parents. Now, I need to concentrate on "academic" work, so I've returned to my Lolita project. I'll be blogging on that site, which you can find by looking at my profile.

Congrats to Ivan Basso on his huge win in the Giro ... a 9 minute margin is tremendous, and he is the favorite heading to the Tour de France. Thing is: CSC didn't really have to work all too hard as Basso never had a consistent challenger.

Poor Jan Ullrich had to abandon due to back problems. His name came up in the Diaz (sp?) scandal as well, but so did Basso's and about 198 other people's, so we'll see what happens with that. Liberty Seguros has pulled its sponsorship from the team. What does this mean for Vino and the boys? We'll see. He's riding the Dauphine Libere and the Tour. He's just a monster on the bike, but I wonder if he wishes he'd stayed with T-Mobile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home