Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kidd Coffee in Middletown, OH

So, I am here in Kidd Coffee in Middletown, OH. It's right off the I-75 exit for those looking to visit. Still, you have to take the most roundabout way to get here - or not, depending on whether you take the first left or the second (if you ever drive here, you'll know what I mean). There is free internet here, but if you're online too long, they send you over to the US Army recruiters next door. I'm serious!

I was actually starving for a toasted sesame seed bagel from Panera, but driving 15 miles to get there seemed like a waste of gas and time. So, I'm at Kidd Coffee - at least it's not Java Johnny's, where I spend too much money and time.

I'm amused as well because there are three gentlemen, suits, at the next table who are using IBM Thinkpads (just like your humble blogger). Two are weighing standard Alan-issue clothes (white shirt, tie, dark slacks) but one is a rebel, wearing a beige shirt and dark pants. I guess he didn't get the memo.

Well, I better get some reading done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home