Saturday, July 16, 2005

Missed posts...

yesterday was the first day I did NOT watch the stage at all...today is a huge day. This weekend is incredibly significant as the climbs through the Pyrenees could really be devastating. I don't know if LA will attack today. I suppose it depends on what he sees Rasmussen, Basso, et al doing. The commentators keep talking about Rasmussen not really having confidence that he can win the yellow jersey and being happy with the polka dot jersey. I can't believe that. WHo wouldn't want the yellow jersey? I find that argument bizarre. I guess we'll see what he does today and tomorrow.

Basso is only 2 30 back(or is 2 14?), so I could see him gaining some time if he decides to attack today. I don't know that LA would allow him to get too far ahead tho'. I wish I knew the time bonus for winning today's stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home