Monday, July 04, 2005

What is Tyler Hamilton doing right now?

This morning I was thinking about Tyler Hamilton and wondering what he must be doing to keep his mind off the Tour. I can't imagine he would watch it. I remember it was just last year (or the year prior?) when he had that big fundraiser/event where everyone gathered in movie theatres to watch him ride. That was the day he crashed I believe. Since then, most people know what's happened. He has a website: www.tylerhamilton.com

He does have a June post, but nothing since the Tour started. The whole "vanishing twin" argument is beyond my limited scientific understanding, but Hamilton seems like one of the "good guys" of cycling that I want to believe him.

Well, the prerace show is starting, so I will sign off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home